10.21.2009

Diaper Wipe Case

I wanted a super cute Diaper Wipe case to display but, again, didn't want to spend the money and knew I could make it even cuter and choose the way I wanted it to look. I recently found an article in the April 2009 Family Circle, that talked about the fabulous things you can do with Mod Podge. It showed examples of Mod Podge plates, chairs, vases, art work...etc. I figure why not a diaper wipe case.

So I went to a paper place, and picked out some paper I liked.
Then I measured out the length of the case cut it to it's perfect size.
First I Mod Podged the case, then I placed the paper over it and made sure all the air bubbles were out. I proceeded to cover the top of the paper with a 2 coats of Mod Podge, each time waiting for it to dry before replaying the next layer.
The final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment